Applied Calculus | Simple Book Publishing
Evaluate limits using numerical methods. Evaluate limits graphically. Apply the definition of continuity at a point to determine continuity.
Examine the relationship between the limit definition of a derivative and the average rate of change of a function. Apply the rules of differentiation to obtain derivatives of functions.
Sketch a function by interpreting the derivatives of the function. Find the local or relative extreme values of a function by interpreting the derivatives of a function. Evaluate antiderivatives using analytical methods. Evaluate definite integrals. This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.
Harvard Online Courses
Nyabadza, F. You must be an Education Provider to purchase this book. Cancel Add to Cart. Introduction to Applied Calculus, An has been added to your cart.
Keep Shopping Secure Checkout. About this Publication.
- Private 1-on-1 Applied Calculus tutoring backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea: Sleep Well, Feel Better.
- iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.?
- The Amazing Language of Medicine: Understanding Medical Terms and Their Backstories!
- MATH - Elementary Applied Calculus I - Acalog ACMS™!
- Art & Lies.
Contents Include. Of Interest and Benefit to. Step-by-step problem-solving techniques followed by meticulously chosen examples explain concepts clearly.