Each volume contains dozens of study guides on a particular period in American literature—including colonial literature, early American literature, romanticism and transcendentalism, realism and regionalism, American modernism, postwar literature, and contemporary literature. The Research Guide to American Literature set provides students and researchers with the necessary background to ask the right questions and figure out how to get the information they need.
An index, bibliography, and glossary enhance these essential first-stop guides. Reviews and Awards "This is a user-friendly source to recommend to your high school or college survey of American literature class Summary Students needing to write papers on American literature need look no further than the Research Guide to American Literature set.
- Tertullian and the Church?
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program: Examining the Evidence to Define Benefit Adequacy.
- Stereotaxis in Parkinson Syndrome: Clinical-Anatomical Contributions to Its Pathophysiology.
- Handbook of Glass Properties (Academic Press Handbook Series)!
- The Humming Bird Has Landed.
- Infobase Publishing - Research Guide to American Literature Set, 7-Volumes!
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. Melvil Decimal System: Works under MDS Wording Edition. What is MDS? LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable.