- Better Than Chocolate;
- Great Psychologists as Parents: Does knowing the theory make you an expert??
- Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform.
Important Links. Economic Growth in the s: Learning from a Decade of Reform Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge.
- Dani Rodrik - Google Scholar Citations.
- Freedom of Seas, Passage Rights and the 1982 Law of the Sea Convention.
- Organic Reaction Mechanisms 1997.
- Camera Obscura (Doctor Who).
- Multiscale Modeling in Solid Mechanics: Computational Approaches (Computational and Experimental Methods in Structures).
- Bootstrapping Information from Corpora in a Cross-Linguistic Perspective;
- Prepper Supplies & Survival Guide: The Prepping Supplies, Gear & Food You Must Have To Survive.
Add to Cart: with an option to pay Cash on Delivery. This book is part of a larger effort undertaken by the World Bank to understand the development experience of the s, an extraordinary eventful decade.
- Duplicate citations.
- Duplicate citations.
- Macroeconomics in the developing world: Major observations;
- Services on Demand?
- The Future of American Progressivism: An Initiative for Political and Economic Reform.
- Explaining Technical Change: A Case Study in the Philosophy of Science (Studies in Rationality and Social Change).
- THE BEGINNINGS OF GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY.
Each of the project's three volumes serves a different purpose. Development Challenges in the s: Leading Policymakers Speak from Experience offers insights on the practical concerns faced by policymakers, while At the Frontlines of Development: Reflections from the World Bank considers the operational implications of the decade for the World Bank as an institution. This volume, Economic Growth in the s: Learning from a Decade of Reform, provides comprehensive analysis of the decade's development experience and examines the impact of key policy and institutional reforms of growth.
The poorest of the poor were often forced further into poverty due to lower incomes, increased inequality, and less access to social services.
Documents & Reports
Unfortunately, it is also wrong. Specific growth-oriented policies have not only failed to improve living standards and health outcomes among the poor, but also have inflicted additional suffering on disenfranchised and vulnerable populations.
Monroe: Common Courage Press, Writing At the Margins. Berkeley: University of California Press, Encountering Development. Princeton: Princeton University Press, Washington, D.
The World Bank. Google Buzz Stumble Upon Delicious. This Page in:.
Economic growth in the s: learning from a decade of reform English Abstract The authors examine the impact of growth of key policy and institutional reforms: macroeconomic stabilization, trade liberalization, deregulation of finance, privatization, deregulation of utilities, modernization of the public sector with a view to increasing