I am fully responsible for the final selection of entries. The terms, names, and concepts common to the U. Army are to be found in a wide variety of sources. These sources include books—both nonfiction and fiction; biographies; autobiographies; memoirs; monographs; general and military histories; articles and essays in professional and popular periodicals; journals; magazines; official, semiofficial, and private unit, organizational, and. An unknown error has occurred.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while. Historical Dictionary of the U. Army By Jerold E. No cover image. It was designed to cope with the heavier weights of the M26 Pershing and M47 Patton. It could also be suitable for light dozing, since it had a hydraulic, front-mounted spade. After the Korean War the M74 was designed to cope with the heavier weights of the new vehicles that were being introduced.
Using the standard Ford GAA and wide tracks, the chassis would be rebuilt.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
It was replaced in service with the U. Army by the M88 Hercules.
- The United States Army, A Historical Dictionary.
- Sustainable Buildings and Structures: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Sustainable Buildings and Structures?
- Historical Dictionary;
- Account Options.
- Gunshot Wounds: Practical Aspects of Firearms, Ballistics, and Forensic...
- Historical Dictionary of the United States Air Force and Its Antecedents?
- Historical Register and Dictionary of the US Army Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Standard Catalog of U.
Military Vehicles, — Krause Publications, , p. This work stands as the finestone-volume encyclopedia calling it a dictionary does it injustice about the United States Air Force. Recommended for all collections, including high schools where it can serve as a valuable vocational tool. The major entries are signed and almost all have concluding reference sections of additional recommended readings.
Within entries, key terms having their own references within the work are each given an asterisk, and cross-references abound.
- Historical Dictionary of the U.S. Army;
- Gerät 040 041 Karl Mörser Tank Power Vol LIII?
- Historical Register and Dictionary of the US Army.
- Catalog Record: Historical register and dictionary of the | HathiTrust Digital Library?
- *Military Science & Leadership: Background Information.
- M74 Armored Recovery Vehicle.
- Labour politics in small open democracies: Australia, Chile, Ireland, New Zealand, and Uruguay.
The work is current enough to include some information on the aerial aspects of Desert Storm. Drawing on the expertise of more than 50 contributors, former USAF officer Bright has provided the most complete single-volume historical dictionary of the USAF and its predecessor organizations now in print.
United States Army, a historical dictionary
The work is current enough to include some information on the aerial aspects of Desert Storm.? Military historian Bright and a staff of 57 advisors have written the most complete one-volume historical encyclopedia of the U.
Recommended for all collections, including high schools where it can serve as a valuable vocational tool.? Betrokkenen Auteur Charles D.
Oxford Essential Dictionary of the U.S. Military - Oxford Reference
Bright Redacteur Charles D. Bright Uitgever Abc-Clio. Reviews Schrijf een review. Bindwijze: Hardcover.
Verkoop door bol. In winkelwagen Op verlanglijstje.
Gratis verzending 30 dagen bedenktijd en gratis retourneren Ophalen bij een bol. Anderen bekeken ook.