Checking for direct PDF access through Ovid.
We discuss the challenges for the molecular therapy in the brain and we highlight the renaissance of nucleic acid-based drugs to treat neurodegenerative diseases. We describe the potential therapeutic effects that can be obtained by inhibiting Yin and increasing Yang gene expression.
The Yin side of nucleic acid-based therapy: we summarize the current technologies and we provide examples of their applications to treat to neurodegenerative diseases in mouse models and in clinical trials. We provide examples of activatory RNA therapy in neurodegenerative disorders in mouse models and in clinical trials. Open to the public ; None of your libraries hold this item.
Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search. These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Tags What are tags? Add a tag. Public Private login e. Add a tag Cancel Be the first to add a tag for this edition. Lists What are lists? Login to add to list.
- The Cassini-Huygens Mission: Volume 1: Overview, Objectives and Huygens Instrumentarium.
- Photochemistry, Volume 44!
- Murachs Visual Basic 2010 : training & reference?
- 短期課程 | Oligonucleotide & Precision Therapeutics 官方網站;
- Cowboy and misanthrope: a critical (discourse) analysis of Bush and bin Laden cartoons?
- Pharmaceutical perspectives of nucleic acid-based therapeutics - Semantic Scholar!
- Storm Cycle.
Be the first to add this to a list. Comments and reviews What are comments? CrossRef Google Scholar. Benson, M. Inotersen treatment for patients with hereditary transthyretin amyloidosis. N Engl J Med, , 22— Adams, D. Patisiran, an RNAi therapeutic, for hereditary transthyretin amyloidosis. N Engl J Med , , 11— Chiriboga, C. Neurology, 86, — Aartsma-Rus, A.
FDA Approval of nusinersen for spinal muscular atrophy makes the year of splice modulating oligonucleotides. Nucleic Acid Ther, 27, 67— Corey, D.
Development of nucleic acid vaccines: use of self-amplifying RNA in lipid nanoparticles
Nusinersen, an antisense oligonucleotide drug for spinal muscular atrophy. Nat Neurosci, 20, — Seguin, R. Seguin pp. Targeted oligonucleotides for treating neurodegenerative tandem repeat diseases.
[Full text] Development of nucleic acid vaccines: use of self-amplifying RNA in li | IJN
Neurotherapeutics ; this issue. Google Scholar. Genetics, mechanisms and therapeutic progress in polyglutamine spinocerebellar ataxias. Henninger N, Mayasi Y. Nucleic acid therapies for ischemic stroke. Nucleic acid-based therapeutics relevant to neuroimmune conditions. Krichevsky A, Uhlmann EJ.
- Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend.
- Computational Electronics.
- Nucleic Acid-Based Therapy: Development of a Nonviral-Based Delivery Approach?
- The embodied eye : religious visual culture and the social life of feeling.
- The Lure of the Basilisk (Lords of Dus, Book 1).
- Login using!
- Neuroprotection Methods and Protocols.
Oligonucleotide therapeutics as a new class of drugs for malignant brain tumors: targeting mRNAs, regulatory RNAs, mutations, combinations, and beyond. Cohen, J. Informational drugs: a new concept in pharmacology.
- Nucleic Acid-Based Theranostics for Tackling Alzheimer's Disease.
- The Late Jurassic ammonite fauna of New Zealand;
- Computational Line Geometry (Mathematics and Visualization);
- Psychology: The Key Concepts (Routledge Key Guides)?
Antisense Res Dev, 1, — Khvorova, A. The chemical evolution of oligonucleotide therapies of clinical utility. Nat Biotechnol, 35, — Antisense oligonucleotides for the treatment of inner ear dysfunction.